Directories For Blog Submission

Well, it's been a great day! Great 'cause I just lost my day job and now I can concentrate full time on my personal projects and blogging and internet, at least for some time...Keeping that in mind, I intended to submit Chosen Links to some blog directories as a stepping stone of my marketing efforts. To my disgust, most of the directories I came across were crap, either already closed and leading somewhere else, or simply saying they'll be back after the year end, not to mention the year end meant 2007!!! So I guess a small list of still working directories would surely be of some help for budding, starting bloggers like me. So here we go...

MyBlogLog - Yahoo's blog directory cum community cum social network! One of the excellent places to start up as your blog gets exposure to niche communities instantly!

BlogCatalog - The best blog directory with feed aggregation and community support. Along with MyBlogLog, this is the best place to start!

BlogBurst - They claim to put your blog on major media sites like Reuters, USA Today & FoxNews!

BlogStreet - PR7 blog portal for Indian blogs & bloggers where you can submit and get listed too.

Kmax Bloglinks - I found this one very colorful & attractive. No automated submissions, you gotta write this guy a mail and linkback. Seems more like a link exchange, but nonetheless a nice place to be!

Blogion - Typical directory for blogs!

Blogarama - Yet another simple blog directory!

Blogz Version 3.0 - Sarthak Taneja prefers to call it "No frills blog search engine"! You can surely add your blog here...

Blog-Search - The blog directory search engine!!!

Blog Topsites - The name says it all! If the mainstream sites can have 'em, why can't the blogs?

Boing Boing Blog Suggest - Suggest your blog to Boing Boing and if they like it, they'll review it!

Technorati - Couldn't have done without it! I don't really wanna introduce it out here as you can find millions of pages and sites already talking about this hottest heart-throb of any bloggers!

That's all for this day! If any of you have suggestions or comments on the above links, feel free to shoot!